Friday, June 7, 2013

All's well ends well. (:

Photo



terrymckays: (x)













terrymckays:

(x)

hamburgay: blinking is like clapping for your eyes

hamburgay:

blinking is like clapping for your eyes

Photo



Photo



lordflacko91: misslizettte: she's my favorite. Lmao omg she's...











lordflacko91:

misslizettte:

she's my favorite.

Lmao omg she's so damn right I need a girl like her

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



mooniee2u: Los mushashos after la charriada ;]



mooniee2u:

Los mushashos after la charriada ;]

uaocaptures: The Mexican culture is rich and Dangerous.. gotta...



uaocaptures:

The Mexican culture is rich and Dangerous.. gotta love it.

Arriba Los Jaripeos

UAOCAPTURES

me-la-pelas: buchonsitadechiwas: ;) Yearsssss from now...



me-la-pelas:

buchonsitadechiwas:

;)

Yearsssss from now though!!!

Photo



Photo



daftpostpunk: you better pop lock and drop that attitude

daftpostpunk:

you better pop lock and drop that attitude

Photo



i can't have a soul mate because i have no soul

i can't have a soul mate because i have no soul

nekoschi: I litereally wanted to do this during exams today



nekoschi:

I litereally wanted to do this during exams today

theniftyfifties: 1950s Good Year Stick-On-Soles advertisement.



theniftyfifties:

1950s Good Year Stick-On-Soles advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment