Friday, June 7, 2013

From the mountains of Madness

earth-song: Wolf hunt by *DragonWolfACe



earth-song:

Wolf hunt by *DragonWolfACe

Photo



I might be the last person on Tumblr to reblog this…but...



I might be the last person on Tumblr to reblog this…but this is totally awesome!!

x-enial: The Gates of Calypso by Michael Anderson



x-enial:

The Gates of Calypso by Michael Anderson 

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



myfantasysogtfo: Gothic | via Facebook on @weheartit.com -...



myfantasysogtfo:

Gothic | via Facebook on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/12hZfCq

Photo



Photo



Photo



darkness664: Howl… for the Moon…



darkness664:

Howl… for the Moon…

balsiek: Gustave Moreau; The Travelling Poet



balsiek:

Gustave Moreau; The Travelling Poet

I've always found Kris Kuksi's art work fascinating...



I've always found Kris Kuksi's art work fascinating to say the least.  I'd love to own one of his pieces….

Photo



Photo



Photo



Destroyer of worlds by Julian Holtom Photography  Copyright...



Destroyer of worlds by Julian Holtom Photography 

Copyright Julian Holtom ©2011 Tumblr | Tweet | Facebook

foreveralone-lyguy: WHEN THE HELL DID I SAVE THIS TO MY COMPUTER AND WHY Well I saved it to my PC...

foreveralone-lyguy:

WHEN THE HELL DID I SAVE THIS TO MY COMPUTER AND WHY

image

Well I saved it to my PC right off because I’m a big monty python fan, don’t have a clue who the runners is, but I still find it funny….

No comments:

Post a Comment